Serving agriculture through managed technology.
Lehigh Agricultural & Biological Services, Inc. (LABServices) provides Project Management for product development throughout North America coordinated by out staff of multidisciplinary professionals with extensive industry experience in the development of agrochemicals and biotech crops.
- Design, implement, and summarize national programs for the development, commercialization, and technical support of agricultural and specialty plant protection / pest management products.
- Experienced in Research & Development and Technical Service
- Staff and facility to receive, ship, and archive test substance samples
- Qualified Personnel - DOT 49CFR and IATA Certified for shipping dangerous goods and repackaging sample preparations
- Experienced in both domestic and international project management
- Protocol development to meet project objectives
- Management of field trials to support project objectives
- Trial placement throughout North America with proven private or university researchers
- Field studies for novel or generic molecules, new formulations, label expansion, and biotech crops
- Technical support trials with representation at the university level for market development
- Oversee the coordination, establishment, data retrieval, and summarization of studies
- Presentation of Data in tabular, ARM (Agriculture Research Management), Microsoft Excel, Word and graphics formats
- Product sample storage and distribution
- Data review and interpretation with summary report and recommendation