Serving agriculture through managed technology.
TEST SUBSTANCE STORAGE & DISTRIBUTION
LABServices offers product sample storage and distribution to domestic and international locations. IATA- and 49 CFR DOT-certified staff, experienced in pesticide products and formulations, efficiently ship and distribute products upon request while maintaining accurate and up-to-date inventories. This service provides a knowledgable and reliable outsource option for this critical R&D function.
- Operating under an EPA Establishment number.
- Samples can be shipped within 24 hours to USA or international destinations, including Europe, the Middle East, South America, Canada, and Asia.
- Carriers are capable of overnight delivery.
- Services available for GLP and efficacy; technical, analytical, and reference standards and archiving.
- Individually track packages and provide chain-of-custody documentation.
- Custom sample sizes are available for efficient use of products in limited supply.
- Convenient sample sizes prepared from commercial packaging for demonstration and grower trials.
- Commercially available pesticides or adjuvants supplied as standards for in-house efficacy or formulation-development activities.
- Customized container labels.
- Returned samples can be archived or consolidated for disposal.
- R&D samples labeled with client corporate deisignation or assigne LABS code number for complete confidentiality/anonymity.